In accordance with the provisions of the Mexican Federal Law of Protection of Personal Information in Possession of Private Parties (Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de Particulares), please be advised of the following CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
Party Responsible for Using and Protecting Personal Information1: Diamante Cabo San Lucas, S. de R.L. de C.V. and Diamante Club, LLC (“DIAMANTE”), with an address located at Boulevard Diamante Sin Numero, Col. Los Cangrejos, C.P. 23473, Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur.
Personal information; Purposes and Treatment:
Any personal information obtained by DIAMANTE shall be used to:
- Provide information as to the various items and products that we market.
- Provide the delivery of the contracted goods.
- Follow-up on the commercial relationship, and if applicable on any conflict that may arise as to any orders and/or delivery of goods.
- Notify you of our promotions.
- Attend to legal requirements of the competent authorities.
- Perform all terms and conditions stipulated at the time of purchase and/or signing of the contract or order for goods.
ARCO (access, rectification, cancellation and opposition) Disclosure and Rights :
All personal information is treated pursuant to confidentiality rules, considering that you, as owner of such information, have the right to access, rectify, cancel, oppose, limit the use and disclosure of, and revoke your consent. You may validate these rights by submitting the form that will be available in any of our branches and any necessary documentation to evidence your identity; this form may be submitted at any of our branches for appropriate attention and follow-up. In addition, our Business Information Department will be happy to assist you, so please don´t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org; the foregoing in order that you become familiar with the procedures, requisites and time.
Transfer of Personal Information:
DIAMANTE may transfer your personal information to its affiliates or subsidiaries identified or
(1) The personal information obtained may include specifically, and not by way of limitation: name, contact telephone numbers, e-mail address, and other information that you may provide personally or through any other electronic, optic, sound, visual or any other means or technology. The information may be transmitted by Diamante to any entity associated with the trademark, trade name or name “Diamante”, and to any authorized suppliers and/or third party service providers with whom Diamante may have a juridical relation, and to any such National or Foreign Third Parties. Any third parties and receivers of your personal information shall have the same obligations and/or liabilities as DIAMANTE pursuant to this Confidentiality Notice. If you do not expressly set forth your objection to the transfer of your personal information, it will be construed that you have granted your consent to that effect.
Changes in the Confidentiality Notice:
This confidentiality notice may be amended at any time by DIAMANTE; provided however, that any such amendment or amendments shall be notified through our Internet Web Page at www.diamantecabosanlucas.com.
Our Commitment to Privacy
We are committed to treating your personal information responsibly. While we endeavor to maintain appropriate safeguards to protect information collected from this website, we cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any information that you disclose online and transmit to us, and use of this website constitutes that you consent to our collection of personal data and your understanding that you do so at your own risk. That said, personal information collected is accessible only by designated staff or agents of our organization and its affiliates who are also bound to this statement, except as expressly described below.
By providing your contact information, you grant permission to us to contact you by your selected method. Your information will not be shared.
Personal Information that We May Collect
We will not collect any personally identifiable information about you through this website unless you provide it to us voluntarily, with the exception of your computer’s IP address. We do not collect or maintain information from those actually known to be under the age of 18. We will not contact children under age 18 without a parent’s permission. In addition to the information provided by website visitors, our computers automatically receive and record information from your Internet browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the pages you request (see “Cookies and other tracking methods”).
How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We use the information you provide on an aggregated basis to enhance our site and to better understand the profile of our online audience. We may also use this data to enhance your site experience by displaying content and marketing messages that we believe will be of interest to you. In some cases we use your personal information to contact you or to provide information to you, such as to send newsletters to you that you request. We may provide your information to third parties, such as homebuilders and service and product providers, to enable them to follow up with you on your requests. We may also use your information for market research purposes, for project planning or for developing prospect lists for our existing and future communities. In doing so, we may reproduce, publish, broadcast or post such information to third parties assisting with our planning. In addition, the Community’s Association and/or affiliated realty entities may also provide information to us and we may provide information to them on updated resident information.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell, rent or share your personal information with non-affiliated companies, except with your permission or under the following limited circumstances:
- We may need to share the information with partners who work on our behalf under confidentiality agreements in order to provide the information, product or services you have requested or to help us communicate with you about offers (provided that these companies do not have any independent rights to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us, unless they have your consent to do so).
- We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information about our users with homebuilders and service and product providers for marketing and promotional purposes.
- We may store and disclose personal information as allowed or required by applicable law, including making disclosures in order to respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process.
- We may establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims as necessary or advisable to protect the rights, safety or property of our communities or others and to conform to legal or regulatory requirements.
- We may transfer information about you if this company is acquired by or merged with another company.
- Third parties (hackers) may unlawfully intercept or access information or confidential transmissions.
This website may contain links to third-party websites for homebuilders, retailers, service providers and others, which are provided solely as a convenience to viewers and not as an endorsement of such sites. While we endeavor to only provide links to websites maintained by reputable organizations, you should be aware that these third parties might be able to gather information from and about you if you visit their websites. In these cases, those third parties will use such information in accordance with their own privacy policies, which may differ substantially from our policy. We assume no liability for the privacy practices of such other sites and are not responsible for the availability or content of, any offsite pages or any other sites linked to our website. Your linking to off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
Cookies and Other Tracking Methods
Correction of Personal Information; Opt-Out Right
We make every effort to keep your information current and accurate. Accordingly, we ask that you notify us of any changes to your personal information.
Contact us via U.S. Mail
Diamante Cabo San Lucas
457 Main Street, Unit 1-A
Danbury, CT 06811
Contact us via email
Contact us by telephone
Your California Privacy Rights
If you wish to request a California Information-Sharing Disclosure, you may do so by contacting us via the following means. In accordance with S-27, we are only able to respond to requests of California consumers who contact us at the designated address listed below:
Contact us via U.S. Mail
c/o Diamante Cabo San Lucas
457 Main Street, Unit 1-A
Danbury, CT 06811
Contact us via email