8 oz Yellowfin Tuna steak
3 tbsp Red onion (finely diced)
3 tbsp Persian cucumber (small diced)1 tbsp Fresh cilantro, chopped
Black pepper, to taste
1 tsp Lemon juice
1 tsp Sesame oil
1 tbsp Olive oil
2 tbsp Low sodium soy sauce
2 tbsp Chipotle mayo
¼ Avocado, chopped
8 pcs Wonton chips
- Remove any dark parts from the bloodline of the tuna.
- Finely dice the remaining tuna and place in a large bowl, refrigerate to keep chilled.
- Add onion, cucumber, cilantro to tuna and mix well.
- Combine tuna with lemon juice, olive oil, sesame oil, Black pepper and soy sauce.
- To plate we can use a cylinder mold. Fill the mold with tuna tartar mixture pressing gently, put chopped avocado on top and garnish with chipotle mayo, then lift off the mold
- Accompany with wonton chips.